- Senior Consultant, 2007- Present
- University of Paris-Sorbonne, Ph.D. History
- University of Paris-Sorbonne, B.A. History
- Dimensional Fund Advisors
- Edmond J. Safra Philanthropic Foundation
- Lockheed Martin
- Trinity Industries
Isabelle, a Senior Consultant with The Winthrop Group, is a Visiting Assistant Professor of International Business at the University of San Francisco and Assistant Professor of Economic History, University of Paris-Sorbonne (Paris IV). She has also taught at Oxford University, Columbia University, and the Stern School of Business at New York University. Ms. Lescent-Giles is the author or co-author of dozens of articles and essays. Her current research focuses on the national legacies of multinational firms, and how firms can leverage or transcend these legacies for strategic advantage.