Senior Consultant - Manager212-944-4698
- Manager, History Services
- Brown University, Ph.D. in History
- Brown University, M.A. in History
- The University of Chicago, B.A. History
Memberships & Certifications
- Professional Author of fiction and nonfiction books.
- Professionally represented by Fine Print Literary Management, LLC
Stephen Chambers is a Senior Consultant and the Manager of the History Division at The Winthrop Group. Prior to joining the firm, he served as the Senior Writer/Editor with Analysis Group, one of the largest economic and financial consultancies in the United States, where he oversaw all thought leadership, content marketing, and communications strategies. He has worked as a consultant with Monitor Group and as a senior advisor with the merchant banking and advisory services firm, Rosc Global LLC. Stephen writes and consults on strategic management, and is an expert in U.S. business history, generational change and leadership, and reputational strategy. An experienced editor, Stephen worked at Random House and is the author of diverse works of fiction, business, and history, including, most recently, No God But Gain: The Untold Story of Cuban Slavery, the Monroe Doctrine, and the Making of the United States (New York: Verso Books, 2015).