- Joined Winthrop 2016
- Pratt Institute School of Information & Library Science, M.S.L.I.S. & Advanced Certificate in Archives
- SUNY Binghamton, B.A. in English
- The Association of Junior Leagues International, Inc.
- Ford Foundation
- McKinsey & Company
- NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- New York Road Runners
- Society of American Archivists
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Archives Conference
Amelia received a Master’s in Library and Information Science and an Advanced Certificate in Archives from Pratt Institute in 2016. Prior to joining the Winthrop Group, she worked as a Project Archivist at the American Civil Liberties Union, National Archives, and interned at the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts Archives. She is a member of the Society of American Archivists and the Mid-Atlantic Regional Archives Conference.