- Winthrop archivist since December 2013
- Queens College, City University of New York, MLS
- Stony Brook University, State University of New York, BA in History
- United Nations
- New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
Memberships & Certifications
- Society of American Archivists
- Archivists Roundtable of Metropolitan New York
Since joining Winthrop, Corinne has worked at the United Nations. As Lead Archivist, she oversees a team of Winthrop Archivists, located in the Archives and Records Management Section of the UN. Previous archival experience with Winthrop includes work with the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
Prior to joining Winthrop Group, Corinne spent time abroad in England, where she was able to volunteer at The National Archives, working on the Royal Navy First World War Crew Project. She was also a Special Collections Fellow at the Queens College Library’s Special Collections and Archives and interned at the Lesbian Herstory Archives,Brooklyn, NY.