- Archivist since July 2014
- University of Wisconsin - Madison, MA with a certification in Archives and Records Administration
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania, BA in English
- Central Synagogue
Memberships & Certifications
- Society of American Archivists
- Midwest Archives Conference
Elizabeth (Beth) Fox-Corbett, is an Associate Archivist with Winthrop’s client Citigroup in their Heritage Services division of Citi's Center for Culture. Her background includes pro bono work as Archivist with the Brooklyn Waterfront Research Center (BWRC) at New York City College of Technology and the Rimersburg Veterans Museum, Intern Archivist at CUNA Mutual Group, Digital Archives Project Assistant at the Wisconsin State Historical Society, and Data Wrangler at the University of Louisville’s Special Collections - Photographic Archives. She has made presentations at the Society of American Archivists Annual Conference on the cultural memory of the American Civil War and at the Midwest Archives Conference titled "Reaching Virtually Everyone-Virtually". She also directed the University of Wisconsin-Madison's SAA-Student Chapter's annual American Archives Month theme blog.