Lead Archivist & Associate Director212.944.4690
- Information & Archival Services, 2014
- Long Island University, Palmer School of Library and Information Studies, M.S.L.I.S.
- University of London, School of Advanced Study, M.A. History of the Book
- London Institute, Camberwell College of Arts, M.A Book Arts
- St. John's College, B.A. Liberal Arts
- Municipal Art Society
- Rubenstein Associates
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton and Garrison
Memberships & Certifications
- Society of American Archivists
- Archivists Round Table of Metropolitan New York
- New England Archivists
- American Printing History Association
Before coming to Winthrop, Sam worked for seven years at the Associated Press where he helped establish the Corporate Archives and showcase AP's history through exhibitions, print publications, and video. He enjoys helping organizations deploy their history in creative ways to tell compelling stories and further their institutional goals. Sam is a lifelong fan of soccer and writes occasional articles on the cultural aspects of "the beautiful game."